Real Estate Broker 1985 - 2009
- Wrote and taught courses on contract law, finance,
investing, pricing property, negotiating and taxation.
Taught mostly in DE, PA, NY, NJ.
- Wrote two books: Attack The Market: Invest!®;
Attack The Market! Specialize in Negotiating, Finance,
Pricing or Technology® (sold in 45+ states and three
- in PA, earned top industry awards (ABR, CRB, CRS,
E-Pro, GRI, Brokers license) based on 30+ courses, 50+
- Developed real estate expertise in part by
purchasing investment properties, creating/managing
partnerships. First licensed in Washington, D.C. in
U.S. Department of Commerce 1984 - 1990
International Trade Administration
- Negotiated trade agreements with Korea, Japan,
European Community, Canada, and Sweden on government
- Led Commercial Office in American Embassy Moscow:
Ambassador's top commercial advisor; assisted senior
U.S. executives marketing to the Soviet Union.
- Selected as a U.S. Presidential Fellow.
Columbia University, School of International Affairs
1982 - 1984
New York, New York
- Masters in International Affairs and given Soviet
- Senior Editor, Journal of International Affairs
- World Trade Scholarship
- Junior Harriman Fellow
- International Fellow.
Trinity College 1978 - 1982
- B.A. in History. High Honors in History
- Russian Book Award.
- Two-time All New England Water Polo Player - coached
Trinity College team to 1982 New England Championship.
Elder, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.)